Hazel is based in Nottingham, East Midlands, UK and works globally, with:
- A unique breadth of sector experience including Banking, Manufacturing, Service Industry, Logistics, Pharma and Retail
- Human Resources (HR) expertise, from handling difficult people issues through to shaping people strategies
Hazel is accredited with red10 to focus on:
9D One-to-One Coaching
Influencing Skills (Masterclass)
Hazel is especially experienced with:
- Facilitation of Executive and Senior leadership teams to drive more efficient and effective dynamics and outcomes
- Supporting the cultural aspects of effective teamworking
- Coaching Executives, senior leaders and potential senior leaders in organisations; Hazel adheres to the Association for Coaching’s (AC) Global Code of Ethics
- Shaping and recommending implementations of organisations’ Learning & Development Strategy
- Leading and implementing global and UK wide learning projects; for example; introducing a global mentoring scheme, creating and implementing a learning strategy to increase Digital Capability across 55,000 UK staff
- Design, delivery and evaluation of Leadership Programmes at all levels
Why does Hazel do what she does?
Simply put, Hazel is passionate about helping people (individuals, teams, functions or organisations) move forward and be even better at what they do and how they do it.
Qualifications you may want to know:
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology and, following a desire to learn more about business, completed a MBA from Loughborough University
- Qualified to administer and give feedback in a range of Psychometric tools from MBTI (Levels 1 & 2), OPQ32, 16PF & Work Motivation.
- Level B Intermediate Plus Qualifications with the British Psychological Society.
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Qualified HR: Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (FCIPD)
- Qualified to facilitate Ken Blanchard’s Situational Leadership II Experience
Outside of work?
Hazel is a keen runner and has completed several half marathons and one full marathon (raising money for Birmingham Children’s Hospital).