Based in South Buckinghamshire in England, Sumi is known for:
- Her creativity and agility in creating the right solution for the client
- Unlocking individual potential through deep listening and intuition
- Her warm, empathetic and positive approach in working with people
- Her love and experience in connecting with different cultures and backgrounds through living in Spain, Middle East and UK
- Her strong expertise in facilitating large and small groups going through change
Sumi’s passion for coaching, learning and development has stemmed from her strong belief that everyone should be given an opportunity to change and develop and to live a more fulfilled and happier life.
A member of International Coaching Federation (ICF), British Psychological Society (BPS) and Chartered member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development. Sumi holds qualifications in Myers Briggs and BPS Test Use; Occupational, Ability and Personality. Sumi also has a certificate in Relationship and Systems coaching (ORSC) and has completed an MSc in Organisational Analysis and HR.
Sumi loves to cook and host dinner parties for friends and family. She also supports a homeless charity, cooking meals for homeless people and shelters. She has 2 young children who keep her more than busy, and she currently volunteers for the Scout Association as an assistant leader for a local group.